Cohere (v): to be united; form a whole.
The COHERE Cervical Interbody Fusion Device bridges the gap between porosity, durability, and performance to provide the ultimate fusion solution. Indicated for use in anterior cervical discectomy fusion procedures, COHERE is the first porous all-PEEK interbody system to receive FDA 510(k) clearance.
COHERE’s design unites several advantageous features:
- Porous PEEK Scoria technology provides implant with superior expulsion resistance, 70% higher than competitor PEEK cages 
- 2X the adhesion strength between Scoria and solid PEEK portion of the implant compared with the strength of titanium coatings on PEEK cages 
- Radiolucency of PEEK material enables clear visualization of fusion site
- Large bone graft window to maximize graft volume and contact area with adjacent vertebra
- Tantalum markers on opposing ends of the device ensure accurate positioning
- 7° lordosis and a dynamic range of heights allows for precise selection of implant to match the native anatomy
The COHERE Cervical Interbody Fusion System is available for sale in the United States.
1Data on File. Vertera, 2015.